This policy applies to any person for whom we currently hold, or may in the future collect, personal information.
The kinds of personal information that we collect and hold
Generally, the types of information that we may collect and hold include:
- (a) name and signature;
- (b) address;
- (c) contact information;
- (d) place and date of birth;
- (e) bank account details; and
- (f) Other data that could directly or indirectly identify you.
How we collect and hold personal information
Most of your personal data is collected from you when:
- (a) You sign up for our services;
- (b) You request assistance from our customer support team;
- (c) You complete surveys, subscribe to newsletters, or request other information from us; and
- (d) You participate in activities where we may require information about you.
We hold personal information:
- (a) physically, on our premises; and
- (b) electronically,
- (i) through internal servers; and
- (ii) on electronic storage devices, including DVD and USB.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information we hold is secure from any unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure. However, we do not guarantee that personal information cannot be accessed by an unauthorized person (e.g. a hacker) or that unauthorized disclosures will not occur.
Some of the methods we use to store and secure information include:
- (a) using unique usernames, passwords and other protections on systems that can access personal information;
- (b) restricting access to information on a “needs to know basis”;
- (c) undergo regular audit and rigorous testing of our infrastructure’s security protocols to ensure your data is always protected; and
- (d) let you update your information securely to keep our records accurate.
The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
We take reasonable steps to use and disclose personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Customer Data is used to, among others:
- (a) Provide you with your subscribed products and services, including customer support;
- (b) Help us improve our network and quality of products and services;
- (c) Enhance your customer experience and determine tailored content to meet your preferences and needs;
- (d) Communicate relevant services and/or advisories to you;
- (e) Abide by any safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes; and
- (f) Comply with the requirements of the law and legal process, such as a court order; to comply with a legal obligation; or to prevent imminent harm to public security, safety or order, collectively referred to as “Data Use Purpose.”
How you can access, update, or delete your data
If you make a request to delete your personal data, that request will be honored only to the extent where the data is no longer needed for the Services you have purchased, or when it is no longer required for our business, legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
You will always be provided notice if these changes are significant and, if we are required by law, we will ensure to obtain your updated consent.
- IntegraNet Building
- M. Pastor Ave., Pallocan West, Batangas City
- (Office Landline) +63.43.302.1001
- (Smart) 0998.590.8177
- (Globe) 0917.150.5850
- (Sun) 0932.846.5554
We will respond to all requests within 30 days.
Last updated: November 11, 2018